Comments on Profile Post by PotentLife

1. transmute
    transmute
    I enjoy these posts, indeed. A thinker you are, I would aspire to such thoughts of insight one day, but alas I am still an undisciplined man who succumbs to impulse. Greetings from WNY! I use to love travelling to the Adirondacks btw!
    May 18, 2015
  2. PotentLife
    PotentLife
    Thanks, transmute, and welcome! I like your username - reminds me of the chapter in Think and Grow Rich on transmuting sexual energies in order to become successful in one's life and career. I have a feeling you will become quite happily disciplined before we know it!
    May 18, 2015
  3. transmute
    transmute
    Was torn between sublimation or transmutation. The concepts are certainly interchangeable. Went with transmute as I liked the simplicity of the phonetics.
    May 19, 2015
  4. PotentLife
    PotentLife
    I like it, too, because it has to do with changing the shape of things, like changing the shape of your life like clay. Imagine transmuting from an average joe into a billionaire superstar! ;) Or, the second definition in the Google dictionary: subject (base metals) to alchemical transmutation. ie. "the quest to transmute lead into gold."
    May 19, 2015
  5. transmute
    transmute
    Tbh, I started following you as your username caught my eye and struck a chord in my mind, one can expect to live a very potent life if they can practice sexual transmutation :)
    May 20, 2015