1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Azrael5

1. Atlanticus
    Atlanticus
    Doing AP with a few already. So... Azrael... how have things been going?!!?
    May 3, 2017
    Azrael5 likes this.
  2. Azrael5
    Azrael5
    Hey there Atlanticus, yes its ok, i went to a sexaholic anonamous meeting yesterday actually, it was really interesting, hearing stories from all types of guys, both straight/ bi/ gay ones. And i shared my story too... although after i went home to someone i met on an app, with the intention for sex,
    May 10, 2017
    Atlanticus likes this.
  3. Azrael5
    Azrael5
    luckily we only ended up talking about the meeting i had just had and my past life etc. So really interesting and unusal (at least for me), anyhow, thanks for listening, hugs a
    May 10, 2017
    Atlanticus likes this.
  4. Atlanticus
    Atlanticus
    Sounds like rather significant progress to me! I went online to a similar organization yesterday, but did not seriously look for a meeting to join. Further comments? We can always PM:)

Oh, BTW, not sure APs need to be in the same time zone; I'm in such a relationship between the US and Australia but... it does not seem to matter, technology being what it is!

Peace!
    May 10, 2017
    Azrael5 likes this.
  5. Azrael5
    Azrael5
    Cool, yeah was really interesting, yeah happy to PM, just message me, happy to chat, hugs a
    May 11, 2017