1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Becks Riviera

1. jesusmysaviour
    jesusmysaviour
    That's a good news
    Keep fighting
    GOOD luck :)
    Apr 30, 2017
    Becks Riviera likes this.
  2. Becks Riviera
    Becks Riviera
    Thank you very much, which day are you PMO Free??
    Apr 30, 2017
    jesusmysaviour likes this.
  3. jesusmysaviour
    Apr 30, 2017
  4. Becks Riviera
    Becks Riviera
    Nice for me it 6th day, are you experiencing any benefits from quitting PMO? :)
    May 1, 2017
  5. jesusmysaviour
    jesusmysaviour
    Well I don't know what to say for that . But I can tell you that I am enjoying freedom of life I'm no longer slave of pmo. And actually for me my health is improving I will give you an update once I reach 30 days
    May 1, 2017
  6. Becks Riviera
    Becks Riviera
    Yeah thank you much, now i am at 6th day, but is it a bad sign that since day 2 i am not feeling any urges or feelings to do PMO hahah i think is that i am always doing something and distracted.
    May 1, 2017
  7. jesusmysaviour
    jesusmysaviour
    Dont consider your addiction as weak it can control you anytime if you think like that
    How long are you addicted
    May 1, 2017
  8. Becks Riviera
    Becks Riviera
    Yeah you are absolutely true, i had images come on the day to and i saw how powerful addiction for PMO is. Yes i am addicted like 5-6 years.
    May 2, 2017
  9. jesusmysaviour
    jesusmysaviour
    You need to work really hard to break 5+ years of addiction. I wish you best of luck with your fight against pmo and May God bless you
    May 2, 2017
  10. Becks Riviera
    Becks Riviera
    Yes, thank you very much for your support and your time, wish you all the best, Stay Strong ;)
    May 2, 2017