1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by icandoallthings

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Taking a walk to clear your head should help. Go to a quiet place and talk to God about it.
    May 26, 2017
  2. icandoallthings
    icandoallthings
    I know he is right there but its just so difficult to call out to him. I just want to let this consume me. But I'm holding on to some small hope
    May 26, 2017
    Jewish girl and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Are you saying that you want to relapse? Please don't. I'm telling you, no amount of shame, guilt, depression, loneliness and sadness could ever compensate for a few moments of pleasure which sometimes isn't even pleasurable. Pray about it. Do you have an AP?
    May 26, 2017
  4. LivinginRecovery
    LivinginRecovery
    ^^^^^ What aarondf said. It's just not worth it @icandoallthings. I'm glad you had a reverse gear and could see where the P Subs were taking you. Enjoy the day and stay strong! You're doing well.
    May 26, 2017
  5. icandoallthings
    icandoallthings
    Yea I consider the Psubs as a relapse but I haven't acted on it yet so IDK. I know that I don't want to M. But I feel I may turn to something worse if I don't let it go @aarondf Yes I have an AP
    May 26, 2017
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Well use the AP to help you.
    May 26, 2017
  7. Happy Gnome
    Happy Gnome
    Why were you looking at psubs? Bored? Lonely? Identify the emotion behind your psub browsing. Then, learn to be comfortable with it. Don't react to your emotions, just let them be. Practicing this will make you much more resilient to emotional triggers.
    May 26, 2017
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    yeah, a break home could do you so good.
    Jun 2, 2017
    Rising Sun !! and Jewish girl like this.
  9. icandoallthings
    icandoallthings
    @Hopefulflower I was at home during the entire reboot. I left for Uni and then let go. Another 6 months before I head back home :\ Hope you're well
    Jun 5, 2017
    Rising Sun !! and Jewish girl like this.