1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by LiveAnAwesomeLife

1. BrainPlasticity
    BrainPlasticity
    Sounds good man! so are you interested in taking up this transformation journey with me and a few others? We can be a group of elite 1% of individuals, an ideal for other human beings to strive towards!
    Jun 13, 2015
  2. LiveAnAwesomeLife
    LiveAnAwesomeLife
    I can give it a try.
    Jun 13, 2015
  3. BrainPlasticity
    BrainPlasticity
    Jun 13, 2015
  4. Andrew536
    Andrew536
    A little bit offended that you used my Journal as an example of someone who is 'just giving it try'. I'm committed to becoming the best version of myself. But hey, just makes me want to work harder. Be careful that you don't start to think you are 'better' than others. Speaking from experience, it leads to egotism, pride, arrogance, self-importance, condescension, vanity, narcissism.Everything a Super Human isn't! :)
    Jul 6, 2015
  5. BrainPlasticity
    BrainPlasticity
    It's the opposite mate. I used your journal as an example of someone who is fully immersed in the journey to encourage LiveAnAwesomeLife to fully commit instead of just giving it a try.
    My bad, the grammar on that sentence is ambiguous. I know you're fully committed, I consider you as my top rival :)
    Jul 6, 2015
    A41:14A likes this.
  6. Andrew536
    Andrew536
    Just goes to show you my what my mindset was when I wrote that. At least It highlighted something I need to work on. Oh well, back to the grind!
    Jul 6, 2015
    A41:14A likes this.