1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Sananafraz

1. Sananafraz
    Sananafraz
    How do I view the lack of control? I see it as people trying to get the better of me and exclude me. If I embrace the lack of control? I view it as nature/god bringing only worthwhile people into my circle.
    Aug 26, 2017
  2. Sananafraz
    Sananafraz
    How do I view my unhealthy body? As something that holds me back from living the life I deserve. If I embrace the discomfort? I view it as a machine/temple that allows me to exist in the physical world. I am inspired to treat it well.
    Aug 26, 2017
  3. Sananafraz
    Sananafraz
    How do I view the lack of pair bonding? As evidence that I am unworthy of a good partnership. If I embrace the discomfort? An opportunity to create the man I want to be before selecting a partner for the man. If I have not met the man I will become, how shall I find him a suitable partner?
    Aug 26, 2017
  4. Sananafraz
    Sananafraz
    How do I view the financial irresponsibility? As a shameful failure to secure my preferred future. If I embrace the discomfort? I feel guilt rather than shame. I should feel bad about not saving, more importantly, I should feel good about saving. Shame will not lead to goodness.
    Aug 26, 2017
    Rising Sun !! likes this.
  5. Sananafraz
    Sananafraz
    How do I view the lack of energy? As the inability to get my work done. If I embrace the feeling? As an opportunity to move slowly. As an opportunity to turn work into a meditation.
    Aug 26, 2017
  6. Sananafraz
    Sananafraz
    How do I view my loneliness? As proof that I am unlikable. If I embrace the pain? As a chance to recharge in solitude. As an opportunity to turn pain into a meditation.
    Aug 26, 2017