1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Robocop123

1. Robocop123
    Robocop123
    @2525 any advice is welcome bro
    Sep 9, 2017
    HealthyAbe and 2525 like this.
  2. HealthyAbe
    HealthyAbe
    Around day 12 was difficult for me. A lot of things can help, one of them is "panic button" on the top right corner of this page. Keep fighting dude, it worth it
    Sep 9, 2017
  3. Robocop123
    Robocop123
    @HealthyAbe How long have you been fighting for, and are you still fighting? What day have you reached?
    Sep 9, 2017
    HealthyAbe and 2525 like this.
  4. Wizitushkid
    Wizitushkid
    Day 12 was by far the hardest for me, incredible urges. But once you get through it, other days seem easier. Currently on day 16. So it is totally worth it, fight with all you've got man, FIGHT.
    Think about the regrets you'll feel after you PMO.
    Think about if you can't stop now, then when will you stop.
    Think about losing your streak.
    Just keep fighting. God bless you!
    Sep 9, 2017
    2525 and HealthyAbe like this.
  5. HealthyAbe
    HealthyAbe
    @Pure_Will_Power I still fighting every day ! But with better weapons as the counter goes on. I'm at day 51. It's really worth it
    Sep 9, 2017
  6. Robocop123
    Robocop123
    @2525
    There are some good habits I can implement from this list man, cheers! May the almighty reward you for your help.
    Sep 9, 2017
  7. Robocop123
    Robocop123
    @HealthyAbe Dude, that is inspiring man, I am going to do my best bro, I'll stick with it man, I know that this is just POM trying to fight for a place in my life.
    Sep 9, 2017
  8. Robocop123
    Robocop123
    @Wizitushkid, Oh man, I feel you! I will push on man, these are also beautiful reminders! That is so true, it would suck to lose 288 hours of progress
    Sep 9, 2017
    Wizitushkid and 2525 like this.