1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by letter

1. letter
    letter
    I grew up without a family, so seeing children happy strikes the deepest parts of my long long loneliness. And, it makes it worth it. I needed to face it and let it shape me into who I am so they can be happy now. It's a beautiful, beautiful life... to see your dreams in the lives of children's smiles.
    Oct 14, 2017
  2. letter
    letter
    I taught them, today, how to talk to a dog and how to call a cat so it will visit you. They are so young and open, and they need so much. Though I was alone, they don't have to be.. for I can be everything to them that I never had.
    Oct 14, 2017
  3. letter
    letter
    There are 4 children here. They are normally very loud, always crying.. always fighting. Right now, after a little walk and a little love......... everything is quiet and peaceful and happy. It doesn't take much, it's only your life for theirs.
    Oct 14, 2017
  4. letter
    letter
    Goodbye, dear wee ones, I'm so sorry your parents won't let me speak with you now. Maybe one day you'll find these words I left behind for you. You deserve the best. I stood up for that, because adults should know better but they so often don't...their sadness shouldn't be your suffering.
    Feb 22, 2019
  5. letter
    letter
    I'm sorry, I couldn't pretend anymore that everything was okay. For that I'm suddenly gone from your lives, but know that I'll always pray for you with all the love in my heart. You are beautiful and deserve to be happy, so be happy...even without me there. You know that love will always hold us together, no matter how far apart :)
    Feb 22, 2019