1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by FULLMETAL

1. Ray Breslin
    Ray Breslin
    Hope they don't mess it up with more fillers!Although Shira inspired me greatly!
    "There is no use dwelling over the misfortunes of birth.For all our flaws and suffering we have but one life" .Damn!
    Jun 27, 2015
  2. FULLMETAL
    FULLMETAL
    Hi Ray, I even like the fillers, especially the Kakashi and Obito part as Kakashi is my favourite.
    Great quote there, thought for some reason I like this one the most-
    "Sorry I'm late,
    I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life."
    Jun 27, 2015
  3. Ray Breslin
    Ray Breslin
    The anime is full of inspiration.Too numerous inspirational quotes and stuff to remember.
    "Give up on me giving up!" is my favorite.
    Jun 28, 2015
  4. FULLMETAL
    FULLMETAL
    I think it was-
    "Give up on trying to make me give up."
    Anyways they both mean the same, other then quotes even the story line and characters are too inspirational, in all the tv shows and other anime that I have watched I like Naruto the most, it's an incredible anime, a state of the art.
    Jun 29, 2015
  5. SecretsRevealed
    SecretsRevealed
    My favorite quote is from Shikamaru when he tells Naruto that "We're not kids anymore." (he says more but I can't remember it at the moment) It really gets to me, because I don't feel like an adult and I just want to sit around and be a kid. But if I keep doing that I guess I'll never get there. So it kind of gives me inspiration to be motivated.
    I guess in a way, Shikamaru teaches you how to grow up.
    Jun 30, 2015
  6. FULLMETAL
    FULLMETAL
    "My master entrusted me with a lot, from big things to little things. It's the same for you an unlimited number of things, don't you think it's about time for us, to be the ones who entrust not the entrusted, it's a pain in the ass but I can't say that.
    Jun 30, 2015
  7. FULLMETAL
    FULLMETAL
    Someday you'll be the one to treat others to ramen and you'll be called Master Naruto... We can't stay kids forever, like Asuma and Jiraiya, I wanna be as cool as them."
    Jun 30, 2015
  8. SecretsRevealed
    SecretsRevealed
    Thank you for finding the whole quote for me!
    Jun 30, 2015