1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by letter

1. FollowYourBeard
    FollowYourBeard
    Thanks man, it was minutes and minutes of work to come up with it!

What's up? :)
    Oct 26, 2017
    Tafi and letter like this.
  2. letter
    letter
    How does one measure a minute without the weight of moments? Whatever measure, nicely done :)

I started growing my beard about 2 weeks back as part of my reboot & have given my word to shave it if I PMO again. So, perhaps, I have a little positive bias towards the name you chose lolol.

How goes things for you?
    Oct 26, 2017
    2525 and FollowYourBeard like this.
  3. FollowYourBeard
    FollowYourBeard
    This is an amazing idea - so fresh and so smart! Although I wouldn't shave my beard, it's way too precious for me.

I've just started over with the program, so I'm full of energy at the moment.
    Oct 26, 2017
  4. FollowYourBeard
    FollowYourBeard
    How are you doing? I would love to hear about your beard development as it goes on! First few weeks of growing beards can be akward and doesn't look appealing. Your idea is just so briliant and I can see it actually helping you! Gosh I'm amazed.
    Oct 26, 2017
  5. letter
    letter
    I'm still amazed that we even crossed paths!! This is a serious case of serendipity.

I totally get what you mean about how your beard is precious. What matters more than the beard on your face is the beard in your heart, and it sounds like you've got a good one growing there :)
    Oct 26, 2017
  6. letter
    letter
    If you want to check on my journey, I've got a journal called "Journey of the Beard". It's linked in my signature and is complete with pictures and messy stories along the way. Totally awkward and weird and wonderful, but hey, such is the beginning of the bearded life isn't it?
    Oct 26, 2017
  7. FollowYourBeard
    FollowYourBeard
    Well, you're well educated in medieval thought or you're really brilliant or BOTH!

People used to talk about inner beard and that it's way more important than the outer beard.
    Oct 26, 2017
  8. FollowYourBeard
    FollowYourBeard
    Totally is. I would love to check it out man!
    Oct 26, 2017
  9. letter
    letter
    I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing your thoughts on it :D

I used to be a very proud person, for all that I am it took humility for me to really find true wisdom. I'm not well studied and my hubris blinded me to such obvious things that I have made grievous errors in life.
    Oct 26, 2017
  10. letter
    letter
    That I know and understand as much as I do has nothing to do with me at all. I could point in a thousand directions and tell you of a million things that came together to make me what I am apart from anything I ever did.
    Oct 26, 2017
  11. FollowYourBeard
    FollowYourBeard
    Ooh, the pride of a bright ego. By forgeting about myself I can find my true self.

It's true, yet still you can see it or not, it's always better to know the true self than to live in an illusion of own strenght and possibilities.
    Oct 26, 2017
  12. letter
    letter
    Haha! What a wonderful way you put that. I wholeheartedly agree :)
    Oct 26, 2017
    FollowYourBeard likes this.