1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Carrotman

1. Roady
    Roady
    But... what is the difference between reading P or create it by yourself? Your brain is still filled with P imho.
    Nov 13, 2017
    | Nico |, Rising Sun !! and vxlccm like this.
  2. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    This isn't advisable for me. I mean, you got through the day. But, is that who you want to become?
    Nov 13, 2017
    | Nico |, Rising Sun !! and 2525 like this.
  3. Carrotman
    Carrotman
    Well I look at it this way in my opinion. If I can get that energy on paper and then rid of it by scattering across the winds in ashes. Maybe it ain't a great solution but I feel like all of it is mostly leaving my body and starting to feel just meh about it. But you guys are right, if this is promoting it then no bueno! Thanks for the feedback :)
    Nov 13, 2017
    | Nico |, A41:14A, 2525 and 2 others like this.
  4. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    @Carrotman Well, there are certainly meditation techniques like what you describe, without writing it down, folloring through a train of thought because it's there, and letting it go and disappear. The problem would be if it increases your internal desires in fantasy. Like, don't feed the wrong wolf, man.
    Nov 13, 2017
    | Nico |, Beamer, 2525 and 1 other person like this.
  5. Roady
    Roady
    @Carrotman I think I understand. It can help to write things on paper and then say goodbye to it.
    I should be the last one to say if it works for you or not.
    You know the best with what intention you make the letters.
    After all, I wish you peace in your mind and love in your heart.
    Nov 13, 2017
    | Nico |, Beamer, 2525 and 2 others like this.
  6. Carrotman
    Carrotman
    @vxlccm it's true. And thank you for giving me ideas on mastering my mind and I'm open to suggestions man. I'm gonna start meditating for peace.

@Roady I really appreciate your words bro. I wish the both of you the same peace. Let's beat this addiction you guys! Seriously blessings on both of you :)
    Nov 13, 2017
    | Nico |, Beamer, Atlanticus and 3 others like this.