1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Roady

1. A41:14A
    A41:14A
    What's your next step? (you decide) what do you want? :D
    Nov 14, 2017
  2. Roady
    Roady
    I take some time to settle down. Letting my job go, process it a bit. Take a walk in the wind. Try to listen to my heart.

Because of PMO my mind wasn't clear when I step into this job. I always just do something :(
    My inner needs more fixing I think.
    Nov 14, 2017
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I recently quit my job too I was at day 35 of nofap and i just stopped going office space style
    Nov 14, 2017
  4. Roady
    Roady
    Haha dude, same here. Although my boss wasn't really happy I guess. I was the only one who went to the customers. I think they have a problem now.Sometimes it's good to think: it's not my problem. I didn't get the feeling that the chief was very interested in me. Every time I try to share something, He cut it off and shut my mouth. Well done. Maybe I have to tell him that, but better he find out for himself.
    Nov 14, 2017
  5. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    This was the right choice, surely. Just be sure to keep providing for your family. God will be on your side!
    Nov 14, 2017