1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by green lion eating the sun

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Good for you precious. U love how you think never be content always look to better yourself and chase your dreams.
    Nov 25, 2017
  2. green lion eating the sun
    green lion eating the sun
    Thank you bro :) I wanna feel 100% fulfilled in my career goals and I reckon university will give me that. I always loved studying, curious, always fascinated by things i didn't know yet, brainstorming with fellow students about what I am passionate about. I could also find people like me, with my same interests finally. Since I was 18 I have been wanting to meet other writers like me.
    Nov 25, 2017
  3. TIMMY0110
    TIMMY0110
    Hi Green lion, I think that is a wonderful decision. It is your right to pursue something that you are passionate about. I will also go back to college next year. Other people don't think thats a right thing for me. But I don't care what others think. It is my life, so I decide what is right for me.
    Nov 30, 2017
  4. green lion eating the sun
    let's do it :)
    Nov 30, 2017
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hope your wish will come true :)
    Feb 14, 2018
  6. green lion eating the sun
    @Chriss27 thank you :) btw i like Lord of the rings the original series. Aragorn was a brave and honest character, def someone to take as inspiration and role model :) i used to have them in VHS lol damn i am old
    Feb 14, 2018
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    There are lots of senior students at universities, many a lot older than 26. Don't let age even come into your head. I wish you the best of luck. :)
    Feb 14, 2018
  8. green lion eating the sun