1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Khufu

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    80!? Are you serious! That is AWESOME!! You are just a bit more than one week away from the 90 days of reboot! Amazing!! So happy for you man! Truly inspiring to me (:
    Nov 28, 2017
  2. Arohamystic
    Arohamystic
    80 days is awesome, man! That's so inspirational!

BTW: I feel like my pineal gland is super blocked (ever since taking antidepressants). Any thoughts about what I should do?
    Nov 28, 2017
  3. Khufu
    Khufu
    i use 2 b on anti depressants for 3-4 years &i stopped meditating n that duration but id say research what foods/drinks calcify the gland & build a habit of not eating those foods/drinks
    Nov 28, 2017
  4. Khufu
    Khufu
    i started meditating again anti depressant free for a decade but i stopped meditation again cus i was gettin spiritual attacks so now im doing the nofap&living sin free
    Nov 28, 2017
  5. Khufu
    Khufu
    i went the lengths of reaching out to consult with a spiritualist her advice confirmed what i felt an thats to live positive an sin free in this physical realm
    Nov 28, 2017
  6. Arohamystic
    Arohamystic
    That's awesome, brother. Thanks for the advice. And I agree, when we live in darkness, we experience darkness. However, when we live in the light (positive, love-filled etc) we experience the light. May you have lots of positivity in your life!
    Nov 28, 2017
  7. Khufu
    Khufu
    thanks same to you brutha
    Nov 29, 2017
  8. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    80!!!! 10 more days to go!
    Nov 29, 2017