1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Sola2

1. Beamer
    Beamer
    Hi brother, congratulations for reaching 20 days ! :-)) Nice to see that on your counter ! :-)) Stay strong and keep moving forward ! :-)) Enjoy the weekend !
    Dec 9, 2017
  2. Sola2
    Sola2
    @Beamer thank you so much for the encouraging words, if only I came here and read it a bit earlier it might have helped me to avoid relapsing :(
    Dec 9, 2017
    vxlccm, 2525 and I_can_and_I_will like this.
  3. Beamer
    Beamer
    Brother, i'm sorry to hear that... But you did an awesome streak of nearly 3 weeks, it will not all be lost ok ? Don't feel guilty or ashamed or sad, we're human, we all fall sometimes, just get back up asap ok ? Learn to know the triggers that caused your relapse, and avoid them in the future, that's how to do it ok ? As long as we keep trying, there is a brighter future ahead buddy !
    Dec 9, 2017
  4. Beamer
    Beamer
    So, don't feel bad, just focus on how to go on and go far beyond this streak ok ? :-) All my best, we're all here for you ! Stay strong !
    Dec 9, 2017
    vxlccm, Deleted Account, 2525 and 2 others like this.
  5. Sola2
    Sola2
    Thank you so much again @Beamer for your encouraging words! They are much appreciated! Everytime I fall I realize the FIGHT is real, I take away something everytime. This time I am gonna try harder!
    Dec 9, 2017
  6. Beamer
    Beamer
    Your drive to keep going is very important buddy, it's good ! :-)) Never give in to overcome this addiction, as long as you don't , you're working on a better future ! If you need to reach out, we're here ok! It's not a solo game ! :-)) All my best !
    Dec 9, 2017