1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by axy_david

1. Knight Solaire
    Knight Solaire
    Of course you should bother! If anything, it is the weight that will keep you accountable for many days down the line and it will help you keep track of all the progress you have made.

You not a newbie so would put your journal in the age section your in. I was going to ask you, what anime is your picture from?
    Jul 20, 2015
  2. axy_david
    axy_david
    Which age would be best fitted for the nature of my journal? I mean specifically gender identity and stuff, I don't have a LGBT section so which age would get me the best comments in this area?
    It's a modified picture of maka from Soul Eater, it's a crazy anime,I like it much - the fanservice, ugh.
    Jul 21, 2015
  3. Knight Solaire
    Knight Solaire
    I love soul eater, but yeah, I didn't even know it had fan service until I looked it up again. Before nofap I never noticed. If you are making a journal, put it in your age bracket buddy.

That's where you will get the most replies.
    Jul 21, 2015
  4. axy_david
    axy_david
    and where is my age bracket?
    Jul 21, 2015
  5. Knight Solaire
    Knight Solaire
    How old are you?
    Jul 21, 2015
  6. axy_david
    axy_david
    let me reformulate my question, which age bracket will I get most useful replies on?
    Jul 21, 2015
  7. Knight Solaire
    Knight Solaire
    I would try the 20-24 section. That's where I post mine and it's seems the most trafficked
    Jul 21, 2015
  8. axy_david
    axy_david
    aight, will do
    Jul 21, 2015