1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Ryner

1. Arc12
    Arc12
    What happened?
    Dec 15, 2017
    The Ultimate and 2525 like this.
  2. Ryner
    Ryner
    I had a very close death experience exactly 3 months ago
    Dec 15, 2017
    The Ultimate likes this.
  3. Arc12
    Arc12
    ok ... so why is it affecting you now ... even if you think about it much won't happen right? ... Let's take the present as the "present" or gift ... If something is bothering you ... Share it fully ....
    Dec 15, 2017
    goodnice 2.0, The Ultimate and 2525 like this.
  4. Ryner
    Ryner
    Those thoughts and bad memories are still in my head, everything has been very complicated and I hope to overcome it some day
    Dec 16, 2017
    The Ultimate likes this.
  5. Arc12
    Arc12
    Till you hold on to those thoughts ... till you don't want to move on ... till you don't set a goal in life, so that you can focus on things you want to accomplish ... It's simple ... just let go ... don't keep on having the same thoughts ... this is life ... even if one die then what ... don't hold yourself back because of those ... Ok, set up new rules so that that won't happen ...
    Dec 16, 2017
    The Ultimate likes this.
  6. The Ultimate
    The Ultimate
    What don't kill you surely makes you stronger!
    Jan 10, 2019
    Deleted Account likes this.
  7. The Ultimate
    The Ultimate
    What @Arc12 said is beautiful, but I gotta disagree a little... You gotta face the feelings... Try to tell somebody about what happened! Get a grasp of what happened to you and how you can make sense of it and vaccinate your future!
    This way you control your feelings, not that feelings control you!
    Jan 10, 2019
    Deleted Account likes this.