1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by leah88

1. leah88
    leah88
    I'm happy to reset my counter, as i knew at the time in my dream it wasn't ok, so must have been half awake. As long as I'm staying on nofap that's all that matters to me. Can anyone post experience?
    Jan 14, 2018
    2525 likes this.
  2. HashMachine
    HashMachine
    You're in the same situation as I was. I dream of having urges and while half awake I used to M till I edge. And that's not good. I believe you watched something erotic in recent times which lead you to this.
    Jan 14, 2018
    2525 likes this.
  3. HashMachine
    HashMachine
    It would be good for you to write all that you experienced on a particular day so that when you relapse later, you can recollect those points and build a better understanding on how to deal with this problem next. This way you can analyze the tactics that your brain uses on you to make you relapse again.
    Jan 14, 2018
    2525 likes this.
  4. leah88
    leah88
    Please don't assume I am in the same situation as you, i have not M and i have not watched anything erotic. Thank you
    Jan 14, 2018
    HashMachine and 2525 like this.
  5. leah88
    leah88
    Following advice to look through my week to see what has triggered me, a tv show i watch with my family does involve sexual language. I'm finding music and tv very unsensored. I need to address this
    Jan 14, 2018
    HashMachine, Deleted Account and 2525 like this.