1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Dave_29

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Try not to promise because it puts pressure on your self and when you fail on your promise then it will affect you more. I've been there myself. Try and remain strong, distract yourself. Read something, do jumping jacks, have a walk around outside/or inside your home somewhere etc. Day 10 is great, I'm working my way there too ;)
    Jan 15, 2018
    Dave_29, Mri, 2525 and 1 other person like this.
  2. Mri
    Mri
    Go out for a stroll.. listen ur fav music.. Enjoy and do ur work religiously. U R STRONG AND U KNOW IT.
    Jan 15, 2018
    Deleted Account and Dave_29 like this.
  3. Pati_ryu
    Pati_ryu
    Nd here is the angel in disguise.
    Just do what you like fun stuff ...I mean work and then give yourself quality time.
    Watch Rick and Morty everyday till day 10 . Also watch impractical Jokers.these will change your addiction from masturbations to these funny things.not bad for 10 days. Don't take too much tension..it will pass like blink.10 days are nothing. Just work hard workout and take time to chill.
    Jan 15, 2018
  4. Pati_ryu
    Pati_ryu
    And yes the almighty is supreme you identify yourself with him so don't break the promise.
    Best wishes
    Jan 15, 2018