1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by leah88

1. leah88
    leah88
    Today would have been day 7, however I O in sleep, sleep was shallow enough to be dreaming and to remember dream however i was not awake. I was awake shortly after that point. It's safe to say it will have been shallow sleep, so there could be responsibility for me to take possibly.
    Jan 21, 2018
  2. leah88
    leah88
    I was watching a film the night before with my family and there was a scene where the character was wearing revealing clothes, it wasn't sexual but the clothing was lightly see through. I don't know whether this caused a ripple effect, i do know when i fall asleep i have this feeling in my gut the night before its happened and it's this feeling of- 'i don't have the strength to fight urges tonight if they happen.'
    Jan 21, 2018
  3. leah88
    leah88
    Its like i check in with myself to ask will we be able to keep resist tonight? And the answer is 'no'. Like a tired no, then i don't work through those feelings toward a 'yes, i will try'.
    Jan 21, 2018
  4. leah88
    leah88
    I'm pleased that I haven't P/M or O'd consciously, I'm pleased with my progress and today has still been a good day, being here on this journey is what matters most to me, no matter my results so i am thankful but i see there is some digging I need to do. At the same time to conclude, i think i need rest. I think i will incorporate rest more to help this new habit. Lots of love everyone X
    Jan 21, 2018
  5. leah88
    leah88
    And you all here, you people who support me so generously, you make this journey richer for me. Thank you for making me feel part of this community X
    Jan 21, 2018
    Deleted Account likes this.