1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Mike Hastings

1. PantherGeek7
    PantherGeek7
    Although the thoughts themselves don't cause harm to others, they can still be sinful. Matthew 5:28 says, "But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." Also, I'm worried that some of these thoughts that I'm having will manifest themselves into actions.
    Jan 21, 2018
  2. PantherGeek7
    PantherGeek7
    I've realized that I've spent years living for my own pleasure - eating good food, buying expensive items, and indulging in PMO. The only thing I've gotten out of it is obesity, financial struggles, and sex addiction.
    Jan 21, 2018
  3. PantherGeek7
    PantherGeek7
    Over the past few months, I've been wrestling with suicidal thoughts.* Going through this experience has taught me two things - 1.) worldly pleasures don't bring fulfillment, and 2.) I need to stop living for myself and start living for God. After all, I gave my life to Christ, so it's no longer mine to take or destroy.
    Jan 21, 2018
  4. PantherGeek7
    PantherGeek7
    I've wondered for years why God has allowed me to struggle with same-sex attraction. It's so painful to see all of my friends get married and start families when I can't. I'm thinking that maybe God wants me to have a testimony that I can share with others who may be struggling.
    Jan 21, 2018
  5. PantherGeek7
    PantherGeek7
    * I'm seeing a Christian therapist and psychiatrist on a regular basis, and I have a very strong support system. I am not in imminent danger.
    Jan 21, 2018