1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. UpyetDown
    UpyetDown
    I've tried to trust him several times. I've always had dreams and they won't even come near to true. I know my limits in life. Doubt God will direct me anywhere.
    Jan 27, 2018
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Turn your life over to God and He will surely guide you. Right now you want to do it your way. Ask Him to show you His way.
    Jan 27, 2018
    Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Change your mind and attitude to sin *which is repentance* and accept Jesus as your Saviour *from sin and death* and Lord *cammander of your life*.
    Jan 27, 2018
  4. UpyetDown
    UpyetDown
    I accepted him at 11 after being born into a Christian family. Years of renewing and trying, turning life over to him. Yeah so very convincing. Rejection, failed relationships, sexual frustration/disfunction is here despite.
    Jan 27, 2018
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    The Christian life is not a bed of roses. I have faced similar rejection both outside and within the 'church'. Yet I still maintain a lively and joyful hope.
    Jan 27, 2018
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    True saints will not reject you but rather they love the brethren. Remember that their are also consequences to sin including extramarital sex.
    Jan 27, 2018
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Again we should not be surprised when sin yields ugly results. Take hope in Christ... He is your anchor.
    Jan 27, 2018
  8. UpyetDown
    UpyetDown
    Yeah, well I'm not here to say what consequences are delt for any particular sin. Lot of condemning stuff there. God chose and rewarded people regardless of they actions in the Bible.
    Jan 28, 2018
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Sinful desires war against the Spirit... the two are contrary. To have peace is to abandon all desire for sin and rest in Christ.
    Jan 28, 2018