1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

“Nice medicine called Abstinence” No.2 aticle

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Doubleplus, Sep 6, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Doubleplus

Doubleplus Fapstronaut

Flier “Nice medicine called Abstinence” No.2 aticle

This article is not written by me, it’s from a man called “Flier”. My only function is to help everybody learn.

This article is related to abstinence motivation, because today as I came up to answer the question, meeting 2 friends who because of the wrong motivation, and trapped in a cycle, and in the past, every time I came up to answer the question, almost every day can encounter situations in which because of wrong mtivation and leading to failure,countlessly.It's a serious problem, and I think it's worth talking about.

“To restore sexual function , so I quit”, the motivation at first sound, seems like no problem, because a lot of friends have long-term M, sexual function started to decline, some even have the symptoms of premature ejaculation and impotence, others are on their way to the premature ejaculation and impotence, and worst of all, they haven't realized the severity of the problem, like boiled frog, the "frog" also in slow heating pot leisurely swim.

“Huangdi neijing” has a saying: illness comes from overuse!Our body is just like a machine. If If we just use it without paying attention to the maintenance, the parts will be worn, depreciated and even scrapped soon.Our bodies have self-healing function, so a lot of friend quit M after a period of time, feeling the body and sexual function were recovered, but this stage is the most dangerous failure, because as soon as kidney recovered, the genital will have certain reactions, so are evil thoughts began to breed, those in the "to restore sexual function and I quit” friends began to stir, the" test "heart, wants to look at their extent.It is this idea that makes them fall into M's circle again, which is out of control, even worse.

In fact, this is the typical wrong motivatio. The root is fault, the fruit is certainly wrong, this motivation from the beginning is doomed to failure, inevitable failure!Because they quit for better indulge in thefuture, from the beginning, their motivation is wrong.Wrong motivation, wrong result, and it is doomed to be more and more deeply, unable to extricate themselves.

So, establishing a correct motivation is key and basics.Just like the basement of a mansion, The foundation must be correct and firm, otherwise the house is just like built on sand and will fall down.

The motivation I advocate is:

1. In order to recover The physical and mental health: This is the primary motivation for many people to abstain from sex because their bodies are already falling apart.

2. Health preservation of traditional Chinese medicine: traditional Chinese medicine advocates preserving essence and cherishing essence. Learning knowledge of health preservation of traditional Chinese medicine will be more conducive to abstain from lust.

3. Religion: Buddhism, for example, opposes sexual immorality and premarital sex, and advocates temperance after marriage.

Of course, there are also some good motivations, such as to win honor for the family, to achieve their own life ideals.

"Abstinence to restore sexual function" is not a good idea. When you establish the right motivation, sexual function will naturally recover, but if you abstain only for sexual function, you will fall back into the trap. It is a necessary truth, and it is a truth revealed by the experiences of hundreds of abstinent friends.

Assignment: Share your primary motivation when you decided to quit M.

Deleted Account and Davidphd1866 like this.