1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

11 Days! It feels awesome

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Dailydoer, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Dailydoer

Dailydoer Fapstronaut

I've been using this tracker app to record my progress. It's 11 days now and I'm just one day short of breaking my all time unintentional record! Yay! I'm feeling amazing so far. All credit goes to K9protection and you lovely people on this lovely forum. These are some of the things I noticed during my nofap days:
    Increased confidence. Talking with strangers has never been easy. In fact people initate the talk with me. Tbh, it rarely ever happened before
    My voice has improved. It has definitely got more clearer and audible.
    My skin is almost pimple free now, though it could be my diet as well.
    My mornings are fresh. And now, I wake up early, which tbh never happened before.
    My other addictions have gone low too. I check facebook only once or twice a day now — not a million times like I used too.
    Concentration has also improved. I can absorb more info at once (noticed this while doing math)
    And there are a lot of other things which I can't really explain. Like sometimes, I'm just feeling happy for no reason! Everyone who is struggling with this habit, trust me you'll feel a lot better after quitting it. Go for it. You have nothing to lose! And too much to gain! Thanks for reading!

Attached Files:

wally_s likes this.
  2. wally_s

wally_s Fapstronaut

Nice, congratulations! Keep on with the good progress, Dailydoer. The tracker app looks interesting, for sure. I just now added a spreadsheet to my stuff, link in my signature, and it looks like it's going to be helpful for me. Hope so, anyway. So once again, good job, man!

3. Dailydoer

Dailydoer Fapstronaut

If you like the app, it's called lumen trails tracker for ios. It's $20 but every once in a while I found it free. Check it out. Its great. Btw, I couldn't find your signature link. Anyways, goodluck to you too.

4. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

Wish your more and more success and happiness. :)

Dailydoer likes this.
  5. Dailydoer

Dailydoer Fapstronaut

Thanks pal!

6. fjerid

fjerid Fapstronaut

Crazy isn't? How just 10 days of abstaining from something that is seemingly "innocent" can improve your life this drastically? I also had the exact same symptons/results when I abstained from PMO for 10-12 days. Relapsed and feel like complete shit but hey, fortunately we get more shots and chances right!

7. Dailydoer

Dailydoer Fapstronaut

Thanks for the heads up. Not gonna relapse

fjerid likes this.