1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

11 days need some help

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Daftmau5, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Daftmau5

Daftmau5 New Fapstronaut

Alrighty so I'm going to start posting my concerns and what now on this site because reddit does a horrible job of anyone commenting on threads so hopefully this site will be better.

Basically though it's been 11 days since I've last jacked it which was last 2 wednesdays ago. I did this in hopes I would start to feel better and what not but honestly as of right now for the last 2 days it's been complete shit. Friday night I ended up hanging out with 2 of my friends which are girls and shit got really fucking weird where they were making out and then I got involved and just it just shot off. I won't go into to much detail but basically I like the one girl and the other girl I made out with I had a crush on 3 years ago but I don't anymore and then she was drunk and told me she had "feelings" for me. I'll just end that right there but I'm typing this because I got home at like 6:30am after being there all night and ended up passing out. I ended up having a very very very intense wet dream which felt like it lasted in a minute when I was sleeping but it was insane. But now these last two days I've just felt sad and depressed not so much today but yesterday was a train wreck. I don't know if this is what everyone refers to as a "flatline" but idk what it is and I want some insight on this crap before I continuing NoFap because idk if this is working and if its not theres no point for me doing this. But one very interesting thing the 2 girls brought up was when we were on the couch they said I smelled nice and it wasn't deodorant because we were in the hot tub before all of this. So might immediate thought to that statement was Pheromones. Idk if that has a role in this nofap but I found that very interesting because I didn't smell shit.

volt2187 likes this.
  2. DBug

DBug Fapstronaut

Congrats on your progress! 11 days is tough.

As for your bad mood: it can only get better! Stay strong, avoid stress (as best as possible) pursue your hobbiesand socialize and your mood will certainly lighten up and you will get better!

I can't really comment on your 2-girls-1-couch situation though as I don't really understand what "...and just it just shot off." means - no native speaker, sry.

That the girl you had a crush on 3 years ago suddenly admits to have feelings for you sucks big time - happened to me and a frend of mine - seems to be rather common for some reason ^^ . When you just came to terms with her not returning your feelings an then BAM "Actually I do.. now..." it just really messes with your head. The question is what do you want? Her or the other girl that you now find attractive? Maybe you should sort it out with your ex-crush or maybe not. You know her so if anybody knows whether to talk about it or just ignore it its you. Just think about it don't rush.

The flatline is a stage of rebooting especially if you have PIED where you experience less or no sexual desire at all and it gets really really hard (ha!) to get erections which is a common reason for relapse. It can last from days to weeks.

@Scent: What many girls will tell you is that when in comes to deodorant less is more. Everybody has their very own scent and although the role of pheromones is a rather small one in humans, the scent per se plays a big role in how much we find somebody attractive! You may want to try to cut down a bit on your use of deodorant and perfume and I pretty much garantee you will hear this a lot more often ;) . Also we are not able to recognise or own natural scent - would be pretty annoying if you could always smell yourself.

Daftmau5 likes this.
  3. Daftmau5

Daftmau5 New Fapstronaut

ok yeah I'm just hoping that my mood will get better and things will smooth out and it'll be good. As for the girls thing it was just really random lmao, and It just suprised me I felt like adding that might have had helped. And for the deorodorant I'll cut back on it and see if I notice anything. Because I was actually fascinated when they said that because I didnt' think something like that could be possible

DBug likes this.