17 days hardmode, need encouragement

Celebrating Celibacy!

1. AmeVirupa

AmeVirupa Fapstronaut

Hey everyone,

I'm pretty sure my counter is correct and I'm at almost 100 days without P, but during that time, there was still occasional but rare MO, a few days of weakness where there were some P subs, and occasional O with my partner. Generally, I really managed to cut down on everything and pretty much cut out P completely.

Since I was in a relationship, I couldn't really do hardmode, but I'm staying at a Buddhist monastery for 2 months now so I thought this would be the perfect time to do a hardmode reboot since I really don't want to MO here.

I'm 17 days in now but I had a wet dream yesterday morning and that made the urges way worse. I also had a day off today so that was bad timing. I got pretty close to relapsing today.

I'm thinking about becoming celibate eventually, so these two months were like a test for me, to see what it would be like and to see if I could do it. I'm having a pretty hard time today, with some discomfort in my stomach underneath my navel, I think my prostate maybe. It's a familiar feeling from when I've tried hardmode reboots in the past.

Does anyone have experience with prolonged celibacy? Does it get easier? Do the urges lose their strength over time?

Any and all help, advice and encouragement is welcome. I really want to succeed with this 2 month hardmode reboot.

Deleted Account likes this.