20-Year-Old with PIED, finally want to be able to have sex

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by somegermanguy, Oct 23, 2016.

1. somegermanguy

somegermanguy Fapstronaut

Hey everyone :)

First off some information about me. I'm a 20 year old guy from Germany, I'm a medicine student, luckily don't have any struggles with money, I think I look quite good and have a lot of friends, and altogether I'm quite happy. I'm not an Adonis, but I've had my fair chances with women and I don't have problems talking to women or anyone at all.
    But I can't have sex. The problem first started with my first girlfriend when I was 17. We were both virgins at that time, and after a couple of months dating we wanted to have our first time together. But I couldnt get hard enough for PIV. We tried again a couple of times the next weeks, but it never worked.
    After her there were three more times when I could have gotten laid but never managed to "rise to the occasion". The problem now affects me so badly that my biggest fear is meeting a girl I really like, because I fear things could become serious and I'd fail again. I think I fucked up quite good chances with two girls with whom I really could have imagined more than friendship because I was too scared to make a move, afraid of having sex and failing.
    I'm 20 years old, I'm at Uni. Sex is not something you giggle about anymore. Sex is part of everyday life now and completely normal. But not for me. I never had and I cannot have sex. I have to lie about it when playing "Never have I ever"... how sad is that?
    My first memory of M was when when I was around 11 years old. Since then I masturbated almost every day between one and five times. I know I need to quit completely in order to get rid of my PIED, that's why I'm here now. I hope writing about my life, together with your support, will help me to abstain from M and finally be able to have sex.

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! I'm sorry I didn't say hello sooner.

Let me know if I can help.

3. Frühlingstimme

Frühlingstimme Fapstronaut

I never had sex and I'm fine with it