1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

2017 has been a good year.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Troels. L, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Troels. L

Troels. L Fapstronaut

I've personally made a lot of progress in all areas of my life. I've become happier, i've been smarter, i've started attending school after a long break, i've felt more in charge than ever before, emotions are no longer random, i feel a sense of control, by looking at my life very objectively, if i have been consuming bad processed food for a long period of time, then it is no wonder i don't feel amazing.
    My New Year revolution is keeping up the good work, stick to the long-term successes that are fulfilling, rather than a short moment of pleasure. Hope you've enjoyed 2017 as much as i have, if not i wish you a fantastic entry to 2018

2. Troels. L

Troels. L Fapstronaut

In addition I have unlocked more confidence in myself, which has lead to numerous girls being attracted to me. One girl in particular has it all, smart, beautiful ( nice body, big boobs ) sweet personality, and an inner strength. I have also faced an academic issue i had with math, that includes paying a mentor 300 dollars a month for showing up my home, going through my homework, twice a week. Usually i would rely on the more language based classes, to make up for the poor grades in math, now i just face, and i think it will turn out good

Present Kid likes this.
  3. Great progress bro!

Keep up the good work!

4. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

I agree, great achievement and good for you for getting the help you know you needed.

5. Troels. L

Troels. L Fapstronaut

Also nice of you to wise me good luck, considering you just relapsed. :)

Deleted Account likes this.