1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

21 and giving this a proper second wind

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by lilkodak, Jun 26, 2021.

1. lilkodak

lilkodak Fapstronaut

To make a long story short, I tried this back around 3 years ago and made it 90 days. I started dating etc, and it was going well. But, I relapsed and fell hard back into PMO with increasingly bad escalating fetishes and mental health issues. It's been on and off since then, but I'm giving it a proper second wind this time. I'm on here cause I'm hoping to make connections, invest more into it and hold myself accountable. Thanks!

2. Kung_fu_panda_

Kung_fu_panda_ Fapstronaut

Welcome to nofap... Stay strong

3. 野良西木

野良西木 Fapstronaut

Perhaps try a new strategy to this problem? Since you relapsed maybe there's an even more efficient way at quitting this addiction. Anyways, welcome to the forum, and may the all-father chase your fetish away. :))

Peace.

Kung_fu_panda_ likes this.
  4. Hope_2_Help

Hope_2_Help Fapstronaut

I wish you success, I am new and also working through this. I can't think of a single benefit PMO has had on my life but endless negative consequences.

5. John Galt

John Galt Fapstronaut

That's the nature of the beast, man. The addiction doesn't shrink when you leave it alone, its doing pushups in the background, just waiting for you to get back in the cage. I'm ending day 10 when I fall asleep in a few minutes. Today was my toughest day yet, but reading posts like yours remind me of why I'm here. You did this once, you can do it again. HMU if you need support or encouragement, I'm glad you made it back

6. Julian Baker

Julian Baker Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Yeah, mate...this journey is tough even at the best of times, but the fatc that you got to 90 days is awesome and tells you that you can do it again if you did it already.

Welcome to Nofap and best of luck with your recovery journey!

7. lilkodak

lilkodak Fapstronaut

thanks for the support guys! Really appreciate it!