1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

25 year old Aussie Male - Gotta kick the PMO habit, affecting me in many ways

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by smoo, Oct 9, 2013.

1. smoo

smoo New Fapstronaut

Hey guys,

I am so glad that a community such as this exists. I am not new to the concept of nofap. Just relapsed after a 160 day streak.I am motivated to beat PMO. I am currently not in the place I want to be in life. I am behind in my studies, depressed and anxious. PMO affects my sensitivity to real women, and I believe it's a barrier to overcoming and effectively dealing with my anxiety and depression. I will provide support to other members here, teach people what helped me and hopefully give them the help they need to avoid a relapse.

~Smoo

2. aaron92

aaron92 Fapstronaut

Hello and welcome, overcoming a PMO habit is definitely a step in the right direction.

3. gonnagetoffit

gonnagetoffit New Fapstronaut

Hey I'm in Australia too.

I can't remember the last time I went a week without pr0n, so I'm really impressed with 160 days. I've posted you a PM regarding an accountability partner, thought it might be handy to have someone in the same time zone. I'm also behind with my studies and have found POM is wrecking my relationship with my girlfriend.