1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

25 year old wizard

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by mashedpotatoes, Jul 11, 2023.

1. mashedpotatoes

mashedpotatoes Fapstronaut

I have overcome my feelings of being inadequate by accepting that I am alone and that is okay.

Rebuild777 and desmond3 like this.
  2. morp

morp Fapstronaut

You're a wizard Harry!

OhWhenThe and mashedpotatoes like this.
  3. I'm not really up-to-date with modern slang, but I thought you had to be 30+ and a virgin to be classified as a wizard. Maybe I'm wrong...

mashedpotatoes likes this.
  4. mashedpotatoes

mashedpotatoes Fapstronaut

I always thought that it was 25 to be a wizard.

5. Either way, I think the whole concept is stupid, personally. We live in a culture that vilifies virginity in men, while praising men who lose it early as minors. Never mind the sexual frustration, the possibility of teen pregnancy or even the dreaded STD's...

I don't believe being a virgin is something anyone should feel shame for. In fact, it's nobody's business whether or not someone is one (unless that person is your partner and you plan on being active with them)

6. Rebuild777

Rebuild777 New Fapstronaut

will now I am 22 and I didn't touch any girl for my entire life not because I don't know how to speak to girls because in my country you can't, you most get married first and to do this you most have a great amount of money and you will not be able to do all of this before 30s

7. MusicIsLife

MusicIsLife Fapstronaut

one more year for me :/

8. white wizard

white wizard Fapstronaut

9. 3nigma

3nigma Fapstronaut

I lost mine at 25 and you can too. Just work furiously to correct whatever deficiencies are keeping you a virgin. I worked my ass off and lost over 100 lbs.

10. MojaveJoey

MojaveJoey Fapstronaut

You're a wizard Harry!