3 WEEKS but problem coming

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by whitemate, Oct 27, 2018.

1. whitemate

whitemate New Fapstronaut

Hi, I've stopped faping for 1 week because I had no time to do it, but after I've realized that I'm feeling better in social things and more energetic, so I've made a small research in google and I've found this forums, so I've decided to keep going.
    Now it has been 3 weeks without fapping, my social anxiety decreased - I've found a pretty girl and asked for her number.
    We're going out together BUT, it's my first time that I'm afraid about sex, she's REALLY HOT but if we have to make sex then the journey will be over.
    conclusion: I need help!!

2. CH3RRY

CH3RRY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

What do you mean the journey will be over? For me having sex is an ultimate goal, and the main factor in why I don't masturbate. Obviously I don't have experience in this, but in my eyes sex and masturbation are two completely different things.

3. Tiburon727

Tiburon727 Fapstronaut

You just got her number, why do you feel you need to have sex? Do you want to get to know her or do you just want to get inside her? Do you want to seek love or do you want to partake in lust? Things you should consider. Depends on your hope for the relationship, a hookup or wanting a girlfriend.