1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

3 years and back to square 1

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by FullSend94, Oct 31, 2020.

1. FullSend94

FullSend94 Fapstronaut

Hey Y'all,

Starting again, been 3 years since my last streak but never posted before. I'm 26 years old, an industrial planner in Houston but my last streak was in grad school. I don't expect anything from this long post, just feel like I need to get this off my chest.

My story is about the same as a lot of others on this site. PMO since childhood, loneliness, etc.

Ended my last streak by finding a girlfriend in 2018, having sex for the first time in my life! I was so blind then. I let her manipulate me, drag me into her broken family life and I just put up with it. Fell back into the PMO hole and she broke up with me 5 months ago after years together. I really didn't take that very well.

So tonight I went out and saw her with her new boyfriend, felt pathetic, got drunk and came home. I feel so low I want to cry. I let myself become such a mess in all this time. I lost all of my friends, work from home, got way out of shape and live in our old apartment still.

Enough with the self-flagellation, I've been a fool, I'm starting over. Now. Older and wiser. Ladies and Gentlemen, it's good to be back!

2. Hey!
    Not the happiest story with your gf, but I'm happy that you don't give up! Great attitude.

control your life likes this.
  3. Hi man.
    Welcome to the club of misery. I know perfectly how you feel, not going to explain how and what but let+s say I've been in the exact same route as you and found myself in this hole same as you...alone and rock bottom.
    If you want to cry, it's okay to cry. God knows I do it from times to time when things get too much. But don't give up man, you deserve better and it will get better.
    When you hit rock bottom, there is nowhere but up. Still, don't dig deeper...
    Good luck!

control your life likes this.
  4. swami1220

swami1220 New Fapstronaut

bro ...my story is almost same. but today i read a very nice book 7 mindsets for success. u can give it a try. what u think u become.what has happened has happened ,now its time to turn around.daily slow little little improvements can do wander. now please bro start changing ur thinking habits please.

5. Stay Strong Brother.
    I know how are you feeling.
    Just focus on your Goal,
    God has better plans for you.
    Do not drink alcohol brother

Deleted Account and swami1220 like this.