30 days in, success is a journey not a destination

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by TheWarrant, Jul 2, 2017.

1. TheWarrant

TheWarrant Fapstronaut

All,

Today marks my 30 day anniversary since I last PMO'd. I must say, I feel much better for it.

In these past thirty days I have felt symptoms of a flatline - although I'm not 100% sure it was as bad as what others on here have reported. I haven't experienced brain fog, or any of the other withdrawal symptoms.

In these past 30 days I have been on a few dates with a girl. These dates culminated with me giving her oral pleasure and also pleasuring her with my hands. I told her about my abstention from sex/orgasms for 90 days - she didn't ask questions and respected my decision. She didn't enquire as to why I was doing this, although I probably would have told her. I know there is a problem - as when I was engaging with foreplay with my partner I wasn't massively aroused, or particularly hard.

Although this weekend when we were fooling around I did have an erection of about 70%.

The purpose of my post is just to give all those in the early stages a bit of encouragement. This seems like an arduous journey and in truth, it is. However, the time will pass regardless. It's much better to take positive control of your life and improve it substantially. Let's make the best use of the time - as it is passing us day by day, week by week and month by month.

I for one know that this will work - full strength erections and sexual desire will return soon, and I feel as though such desires have already returned in some ways.

Good luck all.

DBug and Aloha like this.
  2. Uncomfortably Numb

Uncomfortably Numb Fapstronaut

I am scrolling through Success post from those who are at a similar stage to me... just to add my congratulations and support