1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

3rd attempt at NoFap feels different after 30 days. Why?

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by lif3, Mar 1, 2019.

1. lif3

lif3 Fapstronaut

I did NoFap twice in the past up til day 60 and 62. I felt uplifted, better mood, etc.

But this time, I'm on day 37 atm and I started feeling literally euphoric around day 29 til present.
    Randomly throughout my day, I start feeling extra good out of nowhere, and by extra good I mean as if I took some mild opioids. I didn't feel like this in my previous attempts.

Anyone else have this experience?

Anybody may know why I'm having it? And why now?

2. I don't know why, but it sounds good :) keep the journey going man

3. i get euphoric highs sometimes throughout the day, i never experienced them from no pmo, but when i cut out all junk food, processed food, sugar, and started eating healthy, lots of veggies and all healthy food, i get high all the time, its like i get a happy high, almost like i smoked a little weed, a slight buzz i would say. But now that i think of it i got them daily a lot when i was on a big nofap streak, like day 20 or so, but i was still eating healthy than. Honestly the two go hand in hand a lot.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2019
    lif3 and Deleted Account like this.