1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

4 weeks in and im staying strong

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by takingthejourney, Aug 6, 2022.

1. takingthejourney

takingthejourney Fapstronaut

Wasup everybody have not been here for a while. I been on no PMO 3 years now PMO is not my issue. Its settling for unattractive woman and ladies of the night, I cut off all the woman I did things with that I was settling for and stayed away from the ones that want donation etc even though both categories of females still text me urging me.

Got my money back on point, business going good but I been cold women in public I go out on the weekends and have been in a dry spell. My confidence has been up lately and I have been speaking to alot of females. Sometimes I still visit the sites for p2p and have such easy access to chicks that I can contact and they will meet me if funds are right.

Since I'm 4 weeks in, my urge is high and the dry spell cold approaching is getting tough I'm trying to stay strong but I came on here to vent to a group of people that can relate to me. I want that organic connection and to feel like I'm actually with females that I can be proud to be around.

I know we have to be strong and tough for this journey but I'm going to see it through til the end I'm hoping the drought ends in a few months but I can't see me going the whole year. If you are going through the same thing or ever have. let me know your experiences. I'm wishing you guys the best on your mission, stay strong.