1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

40 Days, 40 nights of Pure retention

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Infidel.48, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Infidel.48

Infidel.48 Distinguished Fapstronaut

Hey Guys, I made to another 40days of pure retention .
    The benefits are real , I created an earlier thread, saying there-are-no-benefits , boy was I wrong. I relapsed after that thread, it was crazy , like a trap , I was trapped in lust, relapsed quite a few times.

But now I have hardened and deep into the journey , sometimes I get a few urges, physical sensations, I cut them off.
    First of all I feel whole, rather wholesome, I feel complete and satisfied , this a very weird feeling since the last two years I always felt to chase something out of lust and greed. This itself is a reason to do SR

I have abandoned the mental reasoning of needing a partner. Now I seek company of good friends and men , who help each other , in reaching our common dreams and goals. I feel happy and satisfied.

Female-attraction is subjective and quite random , cannot say for sure.

Energy is insane, not tired, not sleepy.

Motivation is also crazy.

Memory , I actually train my memory, so I can memorize 80 random digits in a min, 8 digits in a second, 5 random words in 0.5s . 52 random cards under a min.
    I hope to train my memory more harder.

Purity in thought is what determines your streak

I must thank the God(s) for answering my prayers

2. It is Finished

It is Finished Fapstronaut

I’m glad you finally saw the light. Only the devil could convince you semen retention has no benefits.