1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

49 days clean ! Hell yeah

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by A new me !, Oct 31, 2015.

1. A new me !

A new me ! Fapstronaut

finally I have built up avoid streak, my biggest in the past was 60 odd days, thought I would share some things that has helped me get this far, also to remind myself these things are important:

1:tell someone what your going through. Talking about my addiction has really helped even if ifs a bit of what your going through it feels nice to open up about it.
    2: help others on here. Look at the newbies thread often and give others help seems to help me and focus on what I am doing.
    3: get a check in app onyour phone and add in support people and APs so they can track your daily check ins and you can support each other, anyone interested in joining me just message me.
    4: look out for triggers because they don't go away, I am very aware of mine and avoid it.
    5: exercise often helps loads.
    6: do fun things that take your mind away.
    7: eat healthily.

Anyway best of luck and here's to my biggest streak yet :)

2. Great advice! Thanks!! :)

A new me ! likes this.
  3. taqwa

taqwa Fapstronaut

Awesome inspiration. Hope to join you soon. Thanks for sharing.

A new me ! likes this.
  4. getmylifeback91

getmylifeback91 Fapstronaut

Great job brother!! You're inspiring!! Hope to reach your streak too in a bit!! :)

A new me ! likes this.