1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

50 days no PMO. what is real success ?

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by max9292, Oct 19, 2017.

1. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut

Today has been a special day for me. I am at day 50 no PMO. As I said in other thread I try do not give too much importance to counting days. I took a decision. I had a journal where I wrote my feelings ten years ago, talking about fetish on PMO, I didn't know it was an addiction, I thought to be strange, I thought I was the only one to PMO. So I was ashamed and had no friends. I have been terrified about that journal for years, if someone cuold read something on that and know this side on me. But I had never the courage to trash it. Today I can say I feel healed. I don't feel anymore strange. I am walking in rebooting, and I know I am doing it.My life is changed, I have many friends who love me, I graduated, I am doing karate, I am choosing how to direct my life. I am learning to listen to my emotions , so there is no space for PMO. i took that journal I destroyed it and so I gave a big scream to free myself from every fear I had. I am not afraid anyone could know about me, I know who i am really, noone can judge me. For the first time after years I feel free, i feel i am healing from years of this terrible addiction. the real success is neither to take that journal and destroy it but to decide to rule my life as I dream

2. Congratulations on your success! I'm wishing you the best on your way to rebooting!

max9292 likes this.
  3. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut

thanks