51 Days of Freedom But I Need Your Help!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Lumian, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Lumian

Lumian Fapstronaut

Hi! I'm actually writing this because I want to create a script for a video showing how my practice helped me and how this time I'm sure I'll never fall to compulsivity again. But first I would like to get some questions and tips from you guys because I don't want the video to be just about my personal experience and superficial, so if you guys have some questions or advice I would appreciate it immensely!

The purpose of the video is to give some key practices that will stablish a strong foundation that will not only make you go one week or a month without PMO but that will actually save your life and change the way you view sexuality and health and that shows you where your power is. So I intent to collect a lot of scientific research, knowledge of ancient traditions on sexuality in India (Brahmacharya) and my experience (without it being boring)...

So, what would you like to see in a video like this? What is your greatest issue on the subject? Any questions? Do you have any advice or reference for study? Anything! Thank you very much!!

mildren likes this.