1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A Letter to PMO

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Furozima10, Jun 6, 2022.

1. Furozima10

Furozima10 Fapstronaut

Dear PMO,
    When I first met you back around thirteen years ago when I was 11 years old, I was astonished, amazed, confused and pleasant at the same time. You made me feel like king of my world. Our bond gradually became stronger and stronger with every passing day. Initially for almost 2-4 years I never regretted being in relationship with you because honestly I did not know about the commandments of my religion about you. Anyways, I started spending my day and night with you. Your were always there whenever I was happy, sad, depressed, anxious, angry, loved; you were with me in my every feeling and to support me.
    But I did not know that you were not supporting me rather you were making me coward, selfish, cruel, evil and animal-nature human being. You were and are a fake illusion which would never become the reality. Why I was happy being with you because you numbed me, you worked as an anesthesia for me. You made me sleep everytime (close eyes) and to never look the world, the challenges, the real competition. You were and are a devil beauty, a bad dream, a fake reality, a false belief and a cruel, no-heart, selfish and sugar-coated poison which I was eating for the the thirteen years.
    Today, when I look back to see what effects you have made on me, I realize, you have snatched my health, my memory, my religion, my career, my character, my skills, my reponsibleness, carefulness, smartness guinessness, my dreams, my sacrifices, my thankfulness and specially 'myself'. You have made me mere your slave that I can not live without you and in return you have and are snatched/ing my last thing left with me i.e. my soul i.e. you want me to die so that you will become successful in the mission you were on for 13 years.
    But now after deep realization of the evil you have done to me and to millions of people around (known through Nofap community), I am writing the first and final letter to you.
    I am not interested in this relationship anymore. I want to be free out of your prison. I don't want to be your slave anymore. I want to become master of myself rather than you.
    Remember it was 'YOU' and NOT 'ME'. I was always loyal to you but you were with me from day one, only to betray and destroy me.
    I hope you have understood as I am, that its time to move on. You can find many other people for your play but I make sure you will never return in my life. I will sure be the happiest man ever once I break-up with you as I am right now.
    Yes dear, I am breaking-up with you. There is nothing left to work-on. Its too late to clear the misunderstandings. Its my last request to please never come back in my life and take all your memories and people who make me remember you, with you. Also take all your belongings with you (i.e. multiple inter-connected addictions/habits)
    I hereby stating that I am breaking-up with you for eternity.
    NEVER LET ME SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN.

Good Bye Forever.

Your Ex,
    A dedicated Fapstronaut.

Swift Escape likes this.
  2. Morior Invictus

Morior Invictus Fapstronaut

Amen brother. Mediocrity shall have no space in your domain.

Cheers!

Aut Invenium Viat Aut Facium