1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A new way to live

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. José Bonaparte

José Bonaparte Fapstronaut

Hello, how are you today, I hope you're fine. Today I came here to do something like a diary that I pass. I tried several times to do the PMO, but I never managed to stay long. I think I can deal with it now, especially now that I'm getting to know God better. And I realized how good this community is, the love each one has for the other, that's incredible ... I get more intimate with him when I see this, and it makes me want to help others, not just because it's legal, but because I want the best for the other, and I want to see people win. I'm going to need help, today is the third day without PMO, I'm happy about it, even though it's little. I think that here I can become a better person and, consequently, help people in a better way. Thank you for your attention and I hope that God will help you in this battle, not only against the PMO, but against evil.
    have a nice day :D

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. 1 Tes. 4:3

1 Tes. 4:3 Fapstronaut

Hi José, you have come to the right place and you are absolutely right. This forum is greatly supportive, and you get a lot of motivation by helping others, praying for others, and being heard.

Let's be all free together with Christ's help.

3. José Bonaparte

Dia 4: Hoje foi um dia maravilhoso, cheguei mais perto dele, e sou grato por isso, e não foi só isso, me dedico ainda mais a esse grupo, e sou grato por isso também. Percebi que não podia deixar o PMO porque não prestei atenção suficiente a ele. Eu percebi que vou ter que lutar pelo resto da minha vida, mas se eu quero estar perto de Deus, acho que não há desculpa. Mas se por algum motivo eu cair, vou me arrepender, mas vou me levantar e, se você cair, levante-se. Eu não quero ver você cair. 'Eu posso fazer todas as coisas através dele que me fortalecem. "Eu vi o mal que pode causar na minha vida e nas pessoas mais próximas de mim.
    Mas não é hora de se sentir culpado, é hora de seguir em frente e confiar nele. E ainda tenho muito a aprender, mas me concentro hoje, porque amanhã é uma consequência do que faço hoje. Então, espero que você possa sair do PMO. Juntos somos mais fortes: D

4. José Bonaparte

day 5 ° Yhey menino. feliz Ano Novo: D

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
  5. José Bonaparte

day 6° : Today was cool, nothing more, but in fact I'm dedicating myself to God much more than before, it was a relaxing day for the first day of the year
    :D