A newbie wants help

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Christell, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Christell

Christell Fapstronaut

Hello I am a new one here, I just want someone to confirm that quitting PMO will have some positive impacts in my life and behavior because I don't have much faith that it will change something big like everyone is saying. I decided to quit it for a couple of days to see if something will change, it's been a week now and nothing changed yeahhh.. I know it's too early to see the the results and feel the benefits but the point isn't here. I am a student and in five months are the most important exams of my life, I want to pass because my goal is to become a firefighter and the only way to accomplish this is throught this way passing the difficult exams. I have only five months and I can't concentrate on my studies, sometimes it is difficult to solve a problem that is so easy I don't know why is this happening I lose my focus so easiy and suddenly it feels like my brain stops working and I can't get back on track easily, I lose precious time and I feel so sad about it that sometimes I think that it's pointless and I will never be able to help myself at all. However this is not all. I have social anxiety, maybe depression sometimes and these things are making my condition even worse but I just want to know if the nofap gives you a boost to cure this. Thanks for reading I appreciate every opinion!

Hros likes this.
  2. Neo123

Neo123 Fapstronaut

Welcome. Fapping all the time steals your energy , focus, and life force in general. It will give you more focus and energy if you dont do it.
    That said, go out and join some sort of club or society at university. I would do yoga. Its relaxing, improves your body and you get to be around girls. This will improve social anxiety or even go away completely. And you get to say hello helllo hello to a bunch of flexible hot chicks every day, something might happen eventually, especially with NoFap it will drive you even more.

As for depression. Workout and eat meat. Fuck noodles and pizzas, they are poison unless you are trying to build mass along with the gym. Limit them and have animal products instead. This will help a lot. Trust me ive been a student i know what we eat.
    Cold showers help too. Finish your bath with 30sec - 1 min of cold water.

Thats the advice i got as a graduate as you described your situation. ;)

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Neo123

Neo123 Fapstronaut

This combination of habits will increase your testosterone buddy. Thats the key ;) University does a great job of turning us into lazy sad pandas. Dont stress too much. Study 1-2 hours every day and u will do great. If a lazy fucker like me passed so can you !

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Welcome!
    Nofap isn't a perfect fix for all of your problems, but things that you believe were caused from PMO will clear up eventually, if you manage to reboot successfully. Certainly, you'll eventually start feeling better about yourself, simply for finally managing to get over this.
    Good luck!

5. Christell

Christell Fapstronaut

Haha I lost the streak yesterday I am a noob. Anyway its ok I will start it again, Thanks for your answer I used to train outside all alone because I do parkour and noone is interested in this sport, sometimes I use this sport as an escape because when I train somehow I feel better but after finishing my training i go back to my stupid problems. I blame myself for everything that is happening around me and sometimes i cry, my relationships with people are not so good and I think I hate myself. As for the studies I impoved automatically for some reason I study 4-5 hours a day and I am really happy about it!!

6. Christell

Christell Fapstronaut

If nofap helps me to deal with these problems I will never give up again thanks for your answer!!

Hros and Andreaw like this.