1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A problem that I have. Thoughts please?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Rob28, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Rob28

Rob28 Guest

This is a repost and I just want some more replies that's all, my previous one was moved to another section and it didn't get any attention so that's why i'm reposting.
    And thanks to Phantom for the reply.

I need more thoughts if possible.
    ______
    Hi guys! Such a long time ago I logged in here but I'm here and still struggling but that's not the point in this thread actually.

As I've mentioned a long time ago, I have a girlfriend. We are quite young, 16 years old and soon I'm 17. We've been together for 1 year and 1 month. The first months we were madly in love, atleast I was. She was in love too but now as passionate as me. She could've look at a TV show instead of talking to me and that hurt me for days. I was the bitch and she was controlling me sorta say. It continued like this for months.

Now here I am. I'm not in love with her as before, now I'm control-free and she still loves me and I do to. At least I think so. She's beautiful, cute, funny, smart, kind hearted and she were once my perfect girl I imagined but that has gone now. We kiss from time to time and only kiss, no making out and she have boundaries that I'm not allowed to break. I can't make out properly with the tongue and stuff, I get irritated sometimes and we sometimes argue. She hates when I play games because I spend much of my time on that. One thing guys, games have been a huge impact in my life. Thanks to it I can speak and write English very decent and it has protected me when my mom and dad fights. It's my own world and she doesn't sometimes understand that, or she forgets. I don't know.

I will keep playing games. But yes, she hates when I game. but here's the thing. I have a friend who is a girl, she's cute and asian(which I'm not but my ethniticy is from the asian part of the world) and beautiful, she has the same twisted humour as me, she loves games like me. Recently we've been talking a lot more, she's travled recently and I kinda miss her to be honest.
    I can't sometimes stop thinking about her, and sometimes I even look at a picture of her.
    She's just perfect also. I like her ALOT, and I think if we keep like talking and seeing, I think it will escalate my liking to being in love with her.

My current relationship is bit of tough because mine is not public. If it is her parents will just be mad as hell, when I say mad i mean mad as WAAAY OVER THE TOP. She's from a culture like that, but since I'm a boy I do not have the same problem. We've managed to keep our secret relationship but telling our friends of course. We've been talking that if we are going to marry each other it will me atleast in 6-7 years when we graduate from university. To be honest that is a long time and I think eventuelly in the road we will argue and things will be ugly.
    People these days asks me If I'm in a relationship with her and I must deny for our safety, it has been to much exposed and it's risky. Her brother is freaking scary too.
    Tell me, is a secret relationship always going to be secret untill we can eventuelly get married in like 6 years or more? My opionion in this is that those relationships are risky, dangerous and relationships cannot be secret forever because someone will do a mistake and we will be caught. It's a town and everyone knows each other. too damn risky. Plus we're too young anyway..

So yeah, I don't know what to do. I think I still love her or is it me just caring too much?
    She have everything but no one is perfect. She annoys me and stuff but everyone does too of course. Ughh.. Love is so overrated sometimes..

It'll be hard if I decide to break up because I care too much. She's such an angel but in this one I seem to be the devil :( I want more, I crave more but she can't do it. And I don't wanna change her also so... yeah.

And the other girl who I like adore, I think she likes me but I question myself sometimes if she really does. If she doesn't it's okay I guess, I will probably get depressed but.. That's how it is getting rejected. Anyway.. It's so hard to like write everything in here but if you have questions just ask :)

So should I go all-in on my secret girlfriend which is very riskful and so forth or should I break up because It will be better for our own good and for me. She deserves someone better than me I guess, she deserves to be happy. And btw, the other girl, I haven't kissed or anything but it's clearly we have chemistry and really likes each other. That's what I can see but yeah.

What should I do my friends? I know this isn't something to talk about in here maybe but I do not knnow where else to turn to except here. Sorry for the long text but this will help me tremendously if you actually reply!

Thanks in advance! :D

2. HispanicMON

HispanicMON Fapstronaut

Rob
    If your university is in the town, you plan to live with your parents while you go to school(cheaper cost), you love her,and you don't "love" (or unsure of the other girl) the other girl then you should stay with your girl.

but, then again, I've honestly never been in love, I also have no idea what a real relationship is like....so, lol, do what you feel is right.

also girls find guys who are in relationships more attractive, and more secure.

3. Rob28

Rob28 Guest

Thanks for the reply! Appreciate it!
    And yes I guess it's in my area so it will be cheaper. And I don't know and I'm slowly leaning towards breaking up. I dunno, it fades away slowly and yeah.
    The other girl is mixed but yes. Even If I've broken up I will not jump to the other girl. The other girl is jusy amazing, fun, cute, likes gaming and is just perfect.

I should be actually sleeping but I can't stoo thinking about this and the other girl. And yes haha I know that part.

Thanks again!

Rob

4. coolmike87

coolmike87 Fapstronaut

Relationships are addictions like fapping my friend. Just much more socially acceptable. although fapping is becoming more socially acceptable.
    anyways. it seems like all of this is having a dramatic influence on your emotions and the best thing to do when it gets this complicated is to walk away. it is the hardest thing in life to do to go through a relationship and break up with someone. even harder not to fall for the trap again.

5. coolmike87

coolmike87 Fapstronaut

happiness doesnt exist in a relationship with the girl your with or in the relationship with the asian girl. you have to find it in yourself brother. your very very young. i was with a girl when i was 16 who i lost my virginity to. i thought i was going to marry her to. im 24 now and have had 3 other girlfriends that i have been in love with and end. they go so far as to have baby names and everything. it is said best by the J. Giles Band "love stinks"

6. suyash_4376

suyash_4376 Fapstronaut

I am 18 and I agree with coolmike on the fact that teens are not mature enough for relationships. It always is for popularity or sexual release. But, I dont intend to give you a lecture, because you may be in emotional turmoil. I suggest that just talk to your girl about the situation. And come to decision as a single unit. If you both decide that you break up, at least you will break up but remain friends.

But don't turn your life in a movie. I am pretty sure you have other important things to do.....

7. Rob28

Rob28 Guest

Thanks for the replies guys! Really appreciate it to see other views on this. Yeah Mike, just noticed that love is kind of overrated. And yes I'm very young and when I get like attention from other girls I can't do nothing because I'm in a relationship. What I mean is that I can't do what I want to do lol. But yeah, it'll be hard for me to break up if I'm going to do it.

Suyash, I will not have intercourse or something like that. We've only kissed and stuff nothing else. But yeah it's true, we could remain friends but I don't know really if she's on with that. And if I'm going to talk she'll probably get mad or sad and what will I say? That's the thing. But we're going out tomorrow tho.

Thanks for the replies!

8. BossTime

BossTime Fapstronaut

I totally agree with coolmike

9. monvoyage

monvoyage Fapstronaut

man just listen to you heart and do what ever feels right.

but here are to other aspects to consider
    - i believe that a relationship can only be succesful for a long time if everyone is honest - about what they feel, what they want and what they don't like. in my opinion a "secret" relationship is predestined to fail. If you want to be with your girlfriend, if that's what your heart's telling you, stay with here but try to not make a secret out of it anymore (i don't know if that's possible for you, but i strongly believe it's necessary). Most of all tell her about your worries! Talk to her about this, not to us. Tell her you also like another girl. There is nothing to be ashamed of.

- the other thing is: we take the things for granted that we have. you might find yourself missing your girlfriend much more than you expect now, if you leave her. Don't underestimate the importance of your first relationship. I left my first girlfriend for another girl and i wouldn't say i regret it, but still, i see now much clearer how great and meaningful this first relationship was in comparison to all the others i had since then.

but that's my opinion. my experiences. you have your own. listen to your heart, not to us, not even to your thoughts. Your heart knows the answer. peace out

10. Rob28

Rob28 Guest

I see, thanks for the reply monvoyage!

As you said about secret relationships are is predesitned to fail, that's my thought so I was thinking it's unfair to us to waste time. And believe it wont go out public, she will never ever agree with that. I think she'd rather break up then going public because it's very dangerous. But yeah I understand you, I thought that If i'm going to do this I'm not going to regret :) Well, I'm going to think for weeks probably and see then.

Thanks monvoyage! :)