A TOP 5 SKILL?

For Fapstronauts of the Catholic Christian Faith

1. timcia

timcia Fapstronaut

Long-suffering is the long and patient endurance of injuries, insults and trouble; patiently bearing difficulties or wrongs. Long-suffering is a fruit that enables us to wait and not demand our own way. When we have a demanding attitude, we are prone to give up quickly, blame God for our problems and fall back to addiction.

Godly long-suffering is determined endurance in difficult times. Pray: Father, take away this spirit of lust and give me a Spirit of long-suffering. Furthermore, long-suffering is maintaining an attitude of joy and a vision of God's Word perfecting everything that concerns you. Paul prayed that we would be “Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and long-suffering with joyfulness.” Long-suffering is toughness and patience, but always remember its connection to joy.

The power of the Lord will be your strength to stand with patience in the trial. Continue to prevail and fight against temptation, having full faith that the joy of the Lord will fill those who fight until the victory is won.

James says if we let patience have her complete work, not giving up too soon, we will be fully developed in that test, passing it and lacking nothing by the end of the trial.

Pray, “Father, I pray that I would be strengthened with all Your might, according to Your glorious power, unto all patience and long-suffering with joyfulness.”

A lack in the fruit of long-suffering may be one of the top 5 reasons we fall. Think about it, work on it, pray about it and make it a strength.

CPilot likes this.