Abortion.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by GodIsLove, Sep 8, 2015.

1. GodIsLove

GodIsLove Fapstronaut

Recently heard that women after abortion have 6 times bigger wish for making suicide (also long lasting deep depresion), which was pretty shocking and i just wanted to share it with you guys.

2. Booster

Booster Fapstronaut

If you look at a cat long enough it will blink three times more, thats something you have also heard now.

JethroTull and NoBrainer like this.
  3. GodIsLove

GodIsLove Fapstronaut

What?

4. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

The cat will only blink three times more if it's comfortable in your presence; if not, probably will blink less, if at all.

5. GodIsLove

GodIsLove Fapstronaut

I'm not sure i understand meaning of this.

6. Booster

Booster Fapstronaut

Sorry i was just trying to point out that what we hear is not necessarily true, especially when those facts/figures are used by people with an agenda to validate an opinion.
    If you can link those facts/figures to a medical study it will be very much appreciated

7. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

I was replying to Booster's comment, as you will notice above.

8. JethroTull

JethroTull Fapstronaut

That's a sad finding. I'd like to read the article! Also I think there should be many more places for these women to find support, regardless of ones moral standing on the matter of abortion.

Also fun fact: a tonne of feathers is in fact heavier than a tonne of bricks -
    this is because you have to carry the weight of what you did to those poor birds.