Abstaining due to acute hairfall.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by cant_catchme97, Sep 29, 2014.

1. cant_catchme97

cant_catchme97 New Fapstronaut

I'm masturbating almost once everyday from the age of 13.
    I've just turned 17..

5 months ago(March-April)
    I started experiencing a little hairfall like 4-10 strands per day. I had pretty long hair, but never had a problem of hairfall. :confused:

As months passed by it sometimes lost more hair, sometimes none at all. I used started talking care of my hair a bit, oiling and stuff once a week. Then suddenly within the next (June-July)
    I lost pretty much hair from the front left-right of my head, then I noticed a pattern..

When ever I masturbated, I lost more hair. I tried controlling it but I couldn't and it just got worse. I was like 'how the fucking can falling of hair be related to if I stroke my dick or not' :rolleyes:

then I did some research that http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androgenic_alopecia

is related to the levels of DHT (Dihydrotestessterone) in the body. I read several articles who were experiencing same problem as me.

Over the weeks, I noticed thinning and falling of my full body hair. I always had thick hair over all over my body especially chest and pubic region. Now they all were thin and light. In the start I was like I'm making up stuff in my head..then one day after I just ejaculated in the matter of 10-15 mins, I felt acute pain in my hairs, the next day my hair got brittle as shit and fall out..till over the next masturbation it got a little better. Same goes on again and again.

I've made a decision to atleast make 1-month break and notice the results myself.
    I'm fed up of my hairfall.

2. Dogwood

Dogwood Fapstronaut