Aggressive sales people

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Waldo101, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

Have you ever gone to a store and the guy is trying to sign you up to some sort of rewards program or membership?

You may say no and he will still persist. Then there will be a look of disappointment on his face as if you rejected him.

I also used to work at a business where there would be sales men who would come in and try to sell something to me or us. I would say no and then he or the group of sales people would persist that what they're selling is so important.

Finally, they would give up with a look of disappointment on their faces.

I tell ya, some of these people won't take no for an answer and I kind of feel guilty in a way but you gotta say no and not buy these unnessary products, memberships or rewards programs.

iWILL123, I Free I and Deadlihood like this.
  2. J247

J247 Fapstronaut

Went to a sex shop once. The guy pretty much forced me to try their stuff. I couldn't walk straight for a week after that visit.

3. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

4. I Free I

I Free I Guest

When they get too close & don't understand that "no" means "no" :
    [​IMG]

5. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

One time I was walking down 7th avenue and this hooker wouldn't take no for an answer. Now I have to take Valtrex for the rest of my life.

iWILL123 and Chef Boy like this.
  6. J247

J247 Fapstronaut

We're making stories up, come on.

7. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

I agree. Depending on where you live, you will be faced with aggressive sales people. Be careful out there.

In my experience the solicitors who came to me from AT & T were the most persistent. They refused to take no for an answer

8. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Actually I tell those people "no thanks" one time. Any thing they say after that I will not respond to and I'll keep walking. They can be as persistent as they want to be, I won't engage.