1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

almost relapse.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by kilometrico, May 18, 2018.

1. kilometrico

kilometrico Fapstronaut

on 30 days of streak.

but almost relapse due to loneliness.
    please help me to how to get rid of these problems.

2. Julius93

Julius93 Fapstronaut

Why would a relapse be bad?

3. kilometrico

kilometrico Fapstronaut

because i hate to go back to the old me

4. Julius93

Julius93 Fapstronaut

Can you describe the old you. Why do you hate him?

5. kilometrico

kilometrico Fapstronaut

well just some one who has low esteem, always at low energy level, lacks of enthusiasm, shy to talk to a girls, and often going to depression.
    dem i want to be someone who is success.

6. Julius93

Julius93 Fapstronaut

Ok, you have made some worng decisions in the past. That's why you are on the edge. You know that you should not fall, right? If you fall, you go back to square one and could start over again. How did things ever get this far? Why are you so close to a relapse?

7. Air0

Air0 Fapstronaut

That's great and is super motivating for me and probably other people on the forum feel the exact same way.
    I also applaud you for not falling back into the cycle of pmo especially during one of those days where u felt super lonely. Staying strong on those days is super difficult.
    The final thing, I wanted to say is about the very first post. Finding out what your trigger is a huge part of the battle. I think once you know why you feel tempted, u can take a step back and see the entire picture. You're on the right track and nice work!!

8. Julius93

Julius93 Fapstronaut

34 days man. Is that counter really going back to zero?