1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anth Se Prarambh

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deleted Account, Jan 24, 2024.

1. Life is a Challenge in which we have only one option of winning, "Determination".

2. Some things have to be removed from our lives to make space for best

3. Starting the streak on 26 January 2024, Republic Day.

4. Will Spread Wings in my Next life. This one is just not right for flying high.

5. Mission Reformation Day 02
    Simply proceeding towards unknown...
    A sense of pure and intense silence is the new thing happening with me , even i can sense this physically...its like sitting in a vaccum chamber ...just the sounds of silence.

6. Mission reformation day 05
    First nightfall after starting the streak,
    Hence all day i was horny, i was thinking about relapse today, whether it was worth to abstain from sexual activities , being horny i was again reading sexual stuff on quora, as i was searching about the questions which are always present and clouded my mind since i was 9 years...

7. Mission reformation Day 07,
    I always wonder the real and true purpose of the life, i mean what is the sole purpose if we are born intellect, as we can use our mind for creation, destruction of "WHAT" things?
    I mean when the cycle of any ones life is completed, in the last years before departure, what true kind of lesson is being learned?
    All the knowledge all the restrictions all the system are being limited till the lifespan only, after that, nothing?
    It means it is only the field of self making, what kind of "SOUL" you are, what vibrations your soul possess, how you seem to the people of just similar life span who are living along.